- Qualified tradesmen demolishes all old benchtops, cabinetries and tiles. We further remove all debris in order to construct from a clean slate.
- All the kitchen components such as the cabinets and pantries are delivered.
- Our tradesmen install all components of joinery first.
- Our professional stonemasons measure, cut and install your benchtop.
- Plumbing and electrical work follows, this includes connecting sinks and pipes as well as wiring power points.
- Splashback installation is the final step in construction, completed by a tiling specialist.
- We clean up the vicinity, then conduct a full inspection to ensure your kitchen is in perfect shape. We’ll then walk you through all the features and provide tips for maintenance.
- Welcome to your brand new kitchen!