When looking for a renovator, you want to make sure they have the right credentials. A reliable renovator must fulfill these qualifications:
- Are the benchtops and cabinets sourced from Australia?
- Do they build customised designs rather than import cheap generic whole kitchens?
- Does the company have public liabilities insurance?
- Do they have a long history of experience?
- Do they have a in-house designer?
- Are their tradesman licensed?
Kitchen Creation ticks all of the above. But even if you don’t choose us, make sure you ask those question.